What is Invisalign®
Invisalign Teen® uses the same Invisalign® technology as adult aligners, moving teeth gradually with each set of clear, comfortable plastic aligners. But because teens (and their mouths) are constantly on the move, we’ve added a few special features.
- snap on your teeth easily.
- are comfortable and practically invisible.
- allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments.
- are worn for about two weeks. Then you swap them for a new pair.
- have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to show an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear your aligners properly (20 to 22 hours everyday).
- can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or going to a special event.
- are replaceable if lost. That’s right, you get up to six free individual aligners.
Why Choose Dr. David R. Boschken?
Dr. David R. Boschken is recognized as an Elite Invisalign® Provider.
Patients from all over the country seek out his expertise, and doctors interested in offering Invisalign® visit with him to learn how to improve their skills.
To date, Dr. David R. Boschken has treated over 3300 patients.
Many doctors offer Invisalign® treatment.
Why not have yours done by a certified expert?
Click Here to learn more about Dr. David R. Boschken